Eagle Pointer 06.14.2014
Eagle Pointer 6/8 - 6/14/2014
Neighbor to Neighbor
Are you interested in advertising your business to new Eagle Point residents? The Eagle Point HOA is forming a Welcome Committee to personally greet new residents in the neighborhood. The Welcome Committee will be distributing packages containing participating business coupons or gift certificates, among other important information. This is a great opportunity to bring awareness of your business to new residents. If you are interested in participating, please email email@example.com.
Cfood Express is going to the gulf weekly and will deliver to your door. Call Clay 586-9774 •Jumbo shrimp $12.00 lb.
•Large shrimp $10.50 lb
•Grouper / Snapper- $16.50 lb.
•Cobia / Flounder/ Mahi /Amberjack/ Trigger $14.00 lb
One2One Physical Therapy is a new business located in the Eagle Point office park. Owner, Kaye Sharp promotes overall wellness. For this reason, she is organizing a Manna Market (organic, non-GMO, mostly locally grown) produce drop off for Eagle Point. Six members are required to create a new dropoff location. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Descriptions of the packages and the prices are available at http://www.mannamkt.com/ordering.html and the order form may be found at http://nebula.wsimg.com/e4a2138b65f762e658a8cb4cf8fa44fc?AccessKeyId=44602067E4372BC49B38&disposition=0&alloworigin=1 or you may pick one up at the EPHOA office.
We have a Spirit XR895 Recumbent Bicycle that is about 4 1/2 years old that we have stored inside a bedroom and no longer need. Features include, heart rate monitor, built in fan, different programs to choose, very quiet. Paid $1399. Great condition! Will sell for $399 or best offer. Can email picture. Thank you. C. Wilson. .........@bellsouth.net or ...-....
New Alabama license plate found on hill leading to The Crest. Contact Michelle at 542-7473 to reclaim
Summer Job Needed
• My name is Jake ......... and I’m available for yard work and pet care. Contact me at ...-....5
• My name is Holden ......., I am 18 years old and am looking for any opportunities to do yard work over the summer. I am also interested in pet care and repainting mailboxes. I am available any day of the week and will work around your schedule. Please give me a call at 205-...-.... if you are interested.
Baby and Pet Sitting
• Eagle Point Petsitter available! Book for your pet's care for your summer vacation now! Call your neighborhood pet sitter at 205-266-6135 today! Affordable and dependable adult.
• Summer Nanny/Babysitter available 3 to 4 days per week. College Student and longtime resident of Eagle Point. Please call Marcy Harris at 205-585-0529
• Hi, my name is Grace Key; I will be 16 this summer and would love to baby sit for you! Eagle Point resident. Have experience. Please call me at 420-2726
Take advantage of the Eagle Pointer and submit your ideas and items to email@example.com for an opportunity to reach your neighbors and the residents of the Eagle Point Community.
The next Board Meeting will be held Monday, June 16th at 6:00 p.m.
Deadline to appear in the next week’s Eagle Pointer: Monday by midnight.
We would appreciate any feedback on this newsletter. Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can still see them in the archives on the website on www.ephoa.org.
The mission of the Eagle Point Homeowners Association is to enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood by facilitating the safety, security, and social interaction of all our residents. The further mission is to increase the property values of individual homes through community improvements and maintenance while supporting our board of directors through volunteering our time and talents to accomplish these goals.